ISLAMABAD, July 17th 2019:The first batch of Pakistani students has graduated from a Chinese university in Nanjing, capital of east China’s Jiangsu Province.
The ten students who received a master’s degree in transportation in Southeast University last week, were fully financed by China Road & Bridge Corporation (CRBC), according to the state media here on Wednesday.
After returning to Pakistan, they will join the efforts to build the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and the Belt and Road.
Every year thousand of Pakistani’s students apply for Chinese Scholarship through China Scholarship Council. The scholarships opens at the end of every year in December till march and then the results are finalized in July, august. The selected candidates join the university in September or October.
Required * Documents for Chinese Government Scholarship, other are optional:
- Passport/Visa Style Photo *
- Certificates of Highest Education (Notarized Copy) *
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized Copy) *
- Study Plan *
- Two Recommendation Letters *
- Passport Home Page
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner *
- Papers or Articles Published or to be Published
- Example of Art (6 color pictures) and Music Work (1 audio tape) (Only for the applicants for Fine Arts and Music)
- Other Supporting Documents
- Language Qualification